Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cupcake Tee

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately. The ice storm came and went and pretty much consumed our free time. I know I promised Valentine's Day designs. I'm sorry. I did do some for my cousins...HeartBreaker, MOM tattoo, Daddy's Little Girl, and Be Mine conversation hearts. They were so cute. But, kind of pointless now. I am planning on putting the MOM tattoo on here because it is just too darn cute not too.

Here is a sweet cupcake tee for baby girl!
"Brooklyn's 1st Birthday" is inside the cupcake base but we can also add big lettering around the cupcake.
We have many different girl AND boy fabrics to choose from. As well as many fun fonts. Not to mention, we can do pretty much any Word font you like!!!!




$25.00

If you are interested in a cupcake tee for your child please e-mail or leave a comment!

Thanks to all,
Dirty Laundry girls

No comments: